Dear Customers and Partners,
One Earth Public Benefit Corporation (doing business as One Earth Designs and seller of SolSource Solar Cookers) will cease operations as of January 1, 2020. Our non-profit branch will continue to carry out our global social impact mission through humanitarian projects and the continuing evolution of solar-thermal technologies alongside our partners worldwide.
We want to express our sincere gratitude to the customers, partners, and supporters who have taken this journey with us from our humble origins in the Himalayas to delivering solar energy for cooking to families in more than 70 countries around the world.
Those of you who are SolSource users continue to make a difference every time you choose solar energy over fossil fuels. To support your commitment to renewable energy, we are offering customers up to 6-months of continuing customer service from January 1, 2020 to June 30, 2020 while replacement parts last (shipping at customer’s expense). No refunds or returns will be processed following cessation of trading. You can continue to reach customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or +866-218-8980 through June 2020.
To protect our customers, we will delete all contact information after Dec 31, 2019 except that necessary to maintain customer service support. We will delete customer service records on July 1, 2020.
We want to thank you for being part of this journey with us.
The One Earth Team
- I want to buy a solar cooker for my own use. Where can I still buy one? You can still buy SolSource Solar Cookers from SIC in the US and Asia or from Solar Brothers in Europe. You can also try other solar cookers and solar ovens such as the Solar Burner, All American Sun Oven, or GoSun Solar Cookers.
- Can I make a bulk purchase of SolSource Solar Cookers? Yes. SolSource Solar Cookers are available for bulk humanitarian order from OneEarthDesigns.org in volumes greater than 350 units per shipment.
- How do I contact customer support? You can reach customer service at email@example.com or +866-218-8980 through June 2020.
- How do I get practical help with solar cooking? In addition to How To videos on the One Earth YouTube Channel, you can also get practical solar cooking guidance from the Solar Cookers International Database.
- Are replacement parts available? Replacement parts will be available through June 2020 while supplies last.
- Are refunds and returns available? No refunds or returns will be available following cessation of trading (January 1, 2020).