This delicious kale and white bean hash is a perfect dish to infuse with sun energy by cooking it on your SolSource Solar Stove. It gives you a healthy, protein and vitamin rich meal that helps you perform at your best throughout the day and sets you on a path for healthy living.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
Serving Size: 4
Vegan and Gluten Free
- 2 large russet potatoes, washed and diced into cubes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups of organic kale, chopped into thin slices with stems removed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan (Pecorino Romano) cheese, shredded (optional)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- A dash of smoked paprika
Align SolSource towards the sun. In a medium-sized pan or skillet, heat olive oil with solar energy harnessed by your SolSource. Lightly toast garlic. Add potatoes, stirring occasionally, until they turn golden (about 10 minutes). Add onion and white beans. Continue to stir occasionally until onions are translucent and white beans begin to brown (about 10 minutes). Add kale, folding it into the other ingredients. Add salt, pepper, crushed red pepper flakes, and paprika. Stir well and cover for another 5-10 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Serve immediately while still hot from the sun!