The SolSource Grill Pan is made from a lightweight aluminum core that distributes heat evenly for cooking, and is coated with a safe, non-stick ceramic finish that will not chip or peel off. Grill ridges allow fat and grease to drip away, cooking healthy and perfectly seared food. The SolSource Grill Pan with Lid is designed specifically for solar cooking on SolSource. It’s dark, matte, hard-anodized aluminum base provides maximum solar energy absorption ideal for high-performance stove top cooking or use with a solar cooker. Please note that the height from base to top of lid is 4.8 inches; while the height from base to lip of the grill pan is 1.8 inches.
- Safe Ceramic Inner Coating – Non-stick, scratch-resistant and easy to clean. Stable at high temperatures, even at 450ºC / 850ºF the coating will not suffer damage or release toxic fumes.
- Cast Aluminum Core – Thick aluminum base for rapid, even heat distribution.
- 1.8″ Deep Black Anodized Base – Durable and corrosion resistant finishing that dramatically increases solar absorptivity for efficient solar cooking.
- Grill ridges perfect for meat and vegetable grilling.
- Meets both FDA and California Proposition 65 standards. Contains no lead or cadmium.