The SolSource Classic Grill Pan is made from a lightweight aluminum core that distributes heat evenly for cooking, and is coated with a safe, non-stick ceramic finish that will not chip or peel off. Grill ridges allow fat and grease to drip away, cooking healthy and perfectly seared food. The SolSource Classic Grill Pan with Lid is designed specifically for solar cooking on SolSource Classic. It’s dark, matte, hard-anodized aluminum base provides maximum solar energy absorption ideal for high-performance stove top cooking or use with a solar cooker. The diameter of this pan is a whole 12.5″. The height from base to top of lid is 4.8 inches, while the height from base to lip of the grill pan is 1.8 inches.
- Safe Ceramic Inner Coating – Non-stick, scratch-resistant and easy to clean. Stable at high temperatures, even at 450ºC / 850ºF the coating will not suffer damage or release toxic fumes.
- Cast Aluminum Core – Thick aluminum base for rapid, even heat distribution.
- 1.8″ Deep Black Anodized Base – Durable and corrosion resistant finishing that dramatically increases solar absorptivity for efficient solar cooking.
- Grill ridges perfect for meat and vegetable grilling.
- Meets both FDA and California Proposition 65 standards. Contains no lead or cadmium.
If you are looking for SolSource Sport cookware, we recommend the SolSource Sport Camp Cookware Set.
Amazon and International Customers
We currently fulfill online in the USA and select European countries through our website and Amazon. Customers outside the US and Europe may wish to order from Amazon for cost-effective international shipping. For bulk purchases, please contact us using our Partnership Form.